The goal of CarePoint Health’s Mental Health & Wellness program is to provide access to mental health and addictions support to promote optimal mental health, strengthen management of illness and optimize prevention.
Our Social Workers, Clinical Psychologist and Health Educator are qualified professionals who will work with you in a short-term, focused, and confidential manner to find solutions. CarePoint Health may also connect you to, or work with, other community services. CarePoint Health’s mental health and wellness services and programs can help you manage mild to moderate mental health issues.
Our Mental Health and Wellness professionals provide evidence-based child, adolescent and adult mental health programs and services to help you with:
- Treatment of mood and anxiety disorders, complex chronic trauma, emotion and behaviour regulation, mindfulness and self compassion programs
- Crisis counselling/intervention/suicide prevention
- Immigrant/settlement issues
- Domestic violence support
- Financial Assistance Support – Ontario Works/Ontario Disability Support Program
CarePoint Health’s Mental Health programs and services are delivered through individual psychotherapy and/or counselling as well as group therapy and education.